This exciting new six hour course provides professionals and enthusiasts with an increased understanding of Australian wines focusing on the major varieties and their best regional expression. The course is endorsed by the Australian Grape & Wine Authority (formerly Wine Australia).
• Find out more about the history and development of the Australian Wine Industry
• Terroir & Climate
• Viticulture and vinification
• Learn key regional wine styles from around Australia
• Taste and compare benchmark Australian wines from different regions and styles
• Upon completion you will receive a Statement of Participation
• You will also receive an official certificate issued by Wine Australia on successful completion of a multiple choice/short answer exam at the end of your course.
Sarah Andrew from Selador Wines is delivering this course on behalf of the A+ Australian Wine School.
Course Structure: 10am - 5pm (one day)
Cost: $275 includes morning tea, lunch, wine pack and all samples
Phone Wine Bank on View on 03-5444 4655