Sarah will be tutoring this one day course, which is the official Australian Grape and Wine Authority (formally Wine Australia) accredited training. This is a valuable addition to the résumé of those working in the wine industry or hospitality and is also suitable for the keen enthusiast wanting to learn in a structured environment. The course covers:
- The history of Australian wine
- The influence of climate and soil
- Viticulture and winemaking in Australia
- Major white varieties and their key regions
- Major red varieties and their key regions
- Taste 16 of Australia's benchmark wines.
Participants will receive a statement of attendance and on successful completion of a short exam at the end of the day an accredited certificate.
The cost is $190 which includes tuition, handouts, wine samples and a buffet lunch.
For more information and bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or book online directly.